Monday, October 19, 2009

SUPERFECTA!

I FINALLY got my SUPERFECTA! What is a superfecta, you ask? It is like a trifecta, but with four. I know, I thought it was a quadfecta, but I googled it, and it is indeed "superfecta". SO, I have had roles on "As The World Turns" and "All My Children" multiple times, I also had a role on "Guiding Light" once... That always made three out of the four soap operas that shoot in NYC, and for as long as I can remember, I have wanted to work on ALL of them. Guess who just shot a two-episode arc on "One Life To Live" - I WIN! SUPERFECTA!!!

They even wrote about it:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/one-life-to-live/tag/heidi-kristoffer
I am super-duper excited about that, and according to that source, my episodes will air Friday, October 30th and Monday, November 2nd.

Also, "White Collar" starts airing on USA Network THIS FRIDAY, October 23rd 10/9c
- I am not in the first episode (I will let you know, of COURSE when I know my episode's air date), but it looks like a really great show, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment